Ag row cover is a must in growing faster and healthier crops and provides major protection from birds, pests, wind, and UV.
Row covers increase yields and save you money by protecting your plants from destructive bugs and wind.
It is used to start seeds to protecting young seedlings from all the pests and weather elements.
Row covers create a mild greenhouse effect and decreases water evaporation saving money with less watering.
Provides frost protection down to 28°F/-2°C. Great overwinter protection for tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce, spinach, etc. Use with hoop supports over plants such as peppers whose growing point’s project against the fabric. 85% light transmission.
AG 19 row cover 10ft x 50ft- $39
AG 19 row cover 10ft x 100ft- $59
Ag row covers are a better value than similar products because Ag row covers are heavier, tougher covering.
Rain water and garden hose water goes through the fabric.
• Ag row covers can move with weather conditions and still remain securely in place after installation.
• Ag row covers is made of spun bonded polypropylene fabric.
• Ag row covers has 85% light transmission.
• Ag row covers provides up to 4ºF + frost protection for valuable, frost sensitive perennials and sensitive vegetables.
• Ag row covers protects transplants.
• Ag row covers safe guards against early and late frosts.
• Ag row covers prolongs growing seasons and increases yields.
• Excellent wind and insect control.